10 reasons that George W. wants to go to the
moon, by The
- Because it is the perfect example of how life
would be if all his policies were carried out
with no breathable air, no drinkable water,
and not a single tree standing.
- There is nobody there to complain about the
dumping of nuclear waste.
- He could really strut in that weaker gravity.
- Half the people would always be in the dark
(oh wait, that is already happening on this
- No damn liberals.
- He thought the moon was made of cocaine.
- All the animals are already extinct so he
wouldn't have to hear all this talk about environmental
protection or global warming.
- No cops to pull you over if you're driving
- Can't see (or hear) protesters.
the #1 reason Bush Jr. wants to go to the moon
- He thought it would be easier to find weapons
of mass destruction on the barren surface.